At the start of 2007, we asked our members if they would support the introduction of a Code of Conduct. 77% agreed they would.
Following on from this, a Professional Standards Committee of ACEVO's Full members was established and a draft Code sent to members for consultation.
The Professional Standards Committee will be responsible for establishing and reviewing regulations and procedures governing the code.
Members on the Professional Standards Committee are:
- Cedric Frederick, CEO, Adepta (Chair)
- Dr Dianne Hayter, one of ACEVO’s founding members
- Elaine Clowes, CEO, Children's Links
- Emir Feisal, Trustee, London Care Connection
- Hugh Player, CEO, St Martin in the Fields
- Jeremy Swain, CEO, Thames Reach Bondway
- Joanna Elson, CEO, Money Advice Trust
- Lesley Dixon, CEO, Leeds University Union
- Mary Chapman, CEO, Chartered Management Institute
- Neil Hunt, CEO, Alzheimer's Society
- Richard Williams, CEO, Rathbone Training
- Rob Strange, CEO, Institute of Occupational Safety & Health
- Samantha Hyde, CEO, The Camelot Foundation
- Steve James, CEO, The Avenues Trust