Each year ACEVO’s Annual General Meeting provides members with the opportunity to shape the future direction of the association and elect members to the board. ACEVO’s board oversees the direction and management of the association and is comprised of:
- up to twelve full members elected by the membership
- up to three individuals co-opted by the board
- a treasurer appointed by the board
- ACEVO’s chief executive
Find out who are board members are here.
The Finance and Audit Committee consists of the treasurer: Sudhir Singh, Diana Kingdon and Stephen Bubb. The Committee oversees all the financial aspects of ACEVO:
- ensuring there is a framework for accountability
- reviewing all systems of internal control, including risk analysis and risk management
- ensuring that ACEVO adheres to best practice and is compliant with the relevant legal and regulatory requirements
The Remuneration Committee comprises the officers of the board (the chair, vice chair and treasurer) and has responsibility for setting pay policies across the organisation and setting the remuneration of the most senior staff.
ACEVO is a company limited by guarantee (Company Number 3514635) and a registered charity (Charity Number 1114591). Download our Memorandum and Articles of Association. ACEVO’s most recent annual reports are available here.