ACEVO & EUCLID network Joint Membership
Euclid Network is the European network of third sector leaders. Euclid Network provides members with the support, contacts and development opportunities to help them better run their organizations. By doing this, it makes the sector as a whole stronger and more innovative. Projects are run across Europe to develop civil society leaders and the use of Euclid Network's contacts and work with members helps to raise the profile of the sector and influence European and international institutions.
Benefits of joint ACEVO & Euclid Network membership include:
- Online resources, discounted courses and Euclid Network's International Job-Shadowing Programme
- Peer support, support to access European funding and support from the secretariat
- Develop your leadership skills and help make your organisation more professional and innovative
- Receive free advice on European Union (EU) funding from our resident expert
- Improve your skills and further your career
- Access high-level training at reduced prices
- Connect with peers across Europe through the new, interactive Euclid Network website
- Access regular news updates that focus on funding opportunities, European institutions and sector news from across Europe
- Attend exclusive members’ events to meet peers
- Participate in and shape major campaigns, such as the reform of EU funding procedures or good governance, for the sector across Europe
- Access free publications and learning materials through the members’ area of the Euclid Network website
- Be part of the first European network of leaders, tapping into the knowledge and expertise of 300 leaders in 22 countries
The full list of Euclid Network's membership benefits is available here.