Third Sector Governance and Leadership for Change
As part of the Third Sector Capacity Fund, ACEVO is offering free governance support or free personalisation consulting worth £4,000 to organisations in the North East.
Free Governance Support worth £4,000
The ability to adapt to a tough external environment is crucial for third sector organisations. Effective change within organisations needs to start from the top.
- Does your organisation have the right skills around the Board table?
- Is your Board making the right strategic decisions and performing effectively?
- Does your organisation have robust governance and leadership to ensure resilience?
- Do you want to drive change in your organisation, beginning with your Board?
ACEVO’s Governance Review Service comprises of four confidential online assessments undertaken by the Chair and Board to measure the effectiveness of leadership within the organisation and the performance of the Board. This includes:
- A review of the board performance against code requirements and best practice
- A review of the Chair’s performance in leading and managing the board
- A skills self-assessment by the board members to identify any gaps
- A review of the CEO’s performance in leadership, management, and delivery
ACEVO consultants will work with the Chair and CEO to undertake the Governance Review, feedback the results of the Review to the Board, if requested and work with the organisation after the Review to agree an action plan for Board and leadership development, based on the recommendations. We can provide support on a specific issue, challenge or area for development which will help grow the sustainability and resilience of your organisation. Tell us your idea or governance challenge and we will provide advice, intensive support and change management tips to help you meet your objective.
10 third sector organisations in the North East can access a free tailored governance package including ACEVO’s Governance Review Service worth up to £4,000.
How to access Governance Support
If you would like to receive intensive, one to one and tailored support for your organisation to improve leadership and governance practices complete our online application form or contact Erin McFeely, Head of Strategy & Development for ACEVO North by email, or call 07841 75 00 28.
Find out how to access free Personalisation Consulting worth £4,000.
This projected is kindly supported by: