Since 2013, DH has provided an accounting alternative to third sector organisations wishing to outsource all or part of their finance function.
Outsourcing allows our clients to access services and advice which may otherwise be unaffordable. Our proven processes make it possible for clients to reduce the overhead of a traditional in-house finance function and escape the misery of all the day-to-day financial stuff.
- Take control: our proven processes will quickly bring your books under control and provide the invaluable insights that enable your whole team to thrive.
- Effortless insight: we’ll migrate your records onto a reputable cloud-based service such as Xero – so that you can have instant access to all your financial information
- Let’s do this together: from attending board meetings through to grant-funding applications, get as much support as you need to achieve specific goals. Every situation is different. That’s why everything begins with a conversation. We’ll happily invest time getting to know your business. It’s the way we roll. Once we understand how you work, we’ll suggest a sensible monthly package. There’s no contract, so you’re free to come and free to go.
- 360° reporting: keep in control of your business with our 360 Insights. These range from simple financial tools, such as a balance sheet & P&L, to full-on management reports with detailed commentary.
- Board reporting: there’s nothing like up to date financial reporting and commentary to engage your board in the financial performance of your organisation. We all need the confidence to know the financial stuff is being taken care of responsibly. We also attend board meetings to explain your financial performance and give insights into cash flows and budget preparation.
- Name: Justin Smith
- Address: Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX
- Telephone: 0203 951 0665
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: digithouse.co.uk
- Twitter: @digithouse