Understanding the role of conflict in building stronger organisations
- Date: Thursday 31 October
- Time: 09:30 - 16:30
- Venue: Leap Confronting Conflict, Wells Terrace, Finsbury Park, London, N4 3JU
Conflict in the workplace can be something that we dread, and as leaders this means that we can spend a lot of time trying to avoid it. But healthy conflict, managed appropriately can be a source of innovation and creativity that will strengthen your organisation. Learning how to manage conflict will also help you to create a more inclusive workplace that enables more of your colleagues to feel comfortable sharing their ideas.
- Develop an understanding of the benefit of conflict and challenge
- Increase self-awareness of your personal approach to conflict
- Develop tools and skills for communicating effectively in difficult situations
- Understanding and bring awareness to the sources of power used at work
- Learn from your peers to develop strategies for the future
About the trainer
This course is developed and delivered by the charity Leap Confronting Conflict. The team at Leap Confronting Conflict are experts in conflict management training and have been delivering training to public, private and voluntary sector leaders for over 30 years. They have trained senior teams at charities such as Clic Sargent, Children’s Society and the National Children’s Bureau.
The trainer delivering this will be delivered by Rene Manradge and Katherine Yates