Diversification of income: planning for success
If your charity is looking to identify new revenue generating activities, it’s important you get the legal issues right from the outset. Join experts from Hempsons for a one-to-one session to plot your legal route map to income diversification.
Questions you might consider include:
- When is it legitimate for charities to trade? When is it risky?
- When do charities need to establish separate trading vehicles?
- What’s the relationship between the charity and the trading arm? How should the governance work?
- What is the latest Charity Commission guidance?
- When and how can a charity fund its trading vehicle?
The tailor-made surgeries will provide senior leaders with an opportunity to have their queries answered by legal experts. These will be held via teleconference, Skype or face-to-face at Hempsons’ London office. There are a limited number of slots and they’ll be allocated on a first come first served basis, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to reserve a place. The surgeries will be held with Hempsons partner Ian Hempseed between 4 and 18 February 2019.