DWF is proud to have one of the most specialised and experienced charity teams in the UK, focusing exclusively on the charity and not for profit sector.
The team operates nationally across our offices to meet our clients’ needs, providing specialist services tailored to your particular requirements.
We deliver a range of key benefits including:
• A team that understands your sector and the challenges it faces and has a genuine interest in building a close and effective working partnership with you.
• Proven expertise which delivers results for you.
• A cost-effective approach, providing value for money and cost certainty, enabling you to plan your budget effectively.
Our innovative team advises more than 350 charities, ranging from small trusts to national organisations. Our aim is to help you maximise your impact as a charitable organisation. Our dedicated team is there to support you with a broad range of services to help you to achieve your objectives. We are recognised as one of the UK’s leading charity law practices and our specialist team has a close working relationship with the Charity Commission, enabling issues to be resolved quickly and with a greater chance of success.
Our specialist core services
• Charity law
• Charities and trading
• Collaborations and joint ventures
• Company law
• Constitutional and governance issues
• Incorporation of existing charities
• Legacies and contested trusts and probate
• Social enterprises and mutuals
• Start-ups and registrations for charities, CICs and social enterprises
• Trustee training
Director – National Head of Charities
T +44 (0)113 261 6187
M +44 (0)7809 314 545