Reducing your energy costs
Energycentric has been an ACEVO strategic partner for many years providing energy management and procurement advice to its members. In that time, we have helped many third sector clients achieve thousands of pounds of savings on their gas and electric contracts.
The ACEVO Utility Scheme has been specifically designed so that it can be used by all organisations that are members of ACEVO, regardless of size. Following the success of it’s launch in 2013, the ACEVO Utility Scheme has grown allowing Energycentric to achieve savings through a competitively priced group contract. Now the scheme has been extended to include water where savings can be made on the retail cost and by reducing consumption.
The benefits of joining are:
- Competitive group priced gas and/or electric contract
- Group procurement strategy with wholesale energy prices
- Fully fixed prices with no additional costs during the term of the contract
- Renewable sourced electricity
- Bespoke water prices and consumption reducing services
- Cost Recovery service due to previous overpayments
- Flexible payment terms
- Bill validation
- User-friendly portfolio management via online software
- Sustainable metering and management advice
With energy costs rising and a government committed to a sustainable future, balancing essential economic cuts with fundraising in a depressed financial environment is proving more difficult than ever before.
To find out more about the ACEVO Utility Scheme and how it could benefit your organisation contact Helen O'Brien at Energycentric, on 0800 0832 655 or email; firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit www.energycentric.co.uk/acevo