Emerging Leaders Programme 2017
Bookings are now open for our upcoming emerging leaders programme from 2 October - 1 December 2017.
We are passionate about nurturing the leaders of tomorrow and have put together a programme to help senior managers explore how you can be at your best in your current role and also to progress your career to become a chief executive.
Designed to balance your specific requirements in terms of knowledge and skills development, with the demands of a busy schedule, the programme blends a variety of approaches to suit all learning styles and preferences.
This series of workshops, online learning modules, coaching and support will expand your self-awareness and help you gain valuable insights into how other people think, feel and respond in the workplace. The emerging leaders programme will give you powerful practical skills and a sound base of leadership knowledge that will serve you well in current and future roles.
By the end of the programme participants will have:
- Clarified the role of the chief executive: key responsibilities and accountabilities (including legal)
- Determined if the chief executive role matches their aspirations
- Developed insight into their own leadership role within an environment of change and transformation, including their part in being a change catalyst and how this can help place them in line for a chief executive role
- Explored their own style and capability to lead others and identify/realise opportunities for growth
- Created a professional development plan to assist them in achieving their career aspirations
- Identified the steps and acquired the skills required to search, apply for and obtain a chief executive role
- Developed their confidence and capability to undertake their current and future roles
- Established a peer learning cohort to provide a mechanism for reflection and support
2 October - 1 December programme
Bookings are now open for this programme. The dates are as follows:
- Monday 2 October - Online learning module 1: ‘Emerging leaders’ programme introduction
- Wednesday 11 October - Welcome teleconference
- Thursday 12 October - Online learning module 2: The emerging leader
- Wednesday 18 October - Face to face workshop 1: Personal and professional leadership alignment
- Thursday 19 October - Online learning module 3: Leadership styles & communication 2
- Thursday 9 November - Personal tele-coaching feedback
- Friday 10 November - Online learning module 4: 360’ insights
- Wednesday 15 November - Face to face workshop 2: Leading from the inside out
- Wednesday 15 November - Online learning module 5: Your pathway to success
- Thursday 30 November - Teleconference
- 1 December - Online learning module 6:Celebrating success
- 1 March 2018 - Follow up teleconference
An outline of the course and the key dates is here.