Health and social care SIG
An opportunity for members working in the health and social care sector to meet and discuss their experiences and challenges.
- Date: Thursday 26 September
- Time: 13.45 - 17.00, optional networking drinks 17.00 - 18.00
- Hempsons, 100 Wood Street, London, EC2V 7AN
- Hempsons, West One, Forth Banks, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3PA
- Hempsons, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
Topic: Working in the emerging integrated health and social care landscape
Speaker: John Hamblin, ceo, Shekinah
Join us to discuss issues relating to the emerging integrated health and social care landscape. Our guest speakers will help to answer questions including:
- Where is the integration between health and social care now and where is it headed?
- What does an integrated landscape mean for charities and social enterprises?
- What are the opportunities and the challenges?
- What do charities need to think about before entering consortia arrangements or collaborative projects?
The session will also feature a case study of a charity taking a place-based approach to integrated health and social care, what worked well and not so well, the lessons learnt and the kind of leadership needed for this approach.
Kindly sponsored by: