Inspirational Boards: what are they and how can you have one?
Developing modern board performance and enhancing your organisations leadership for the 21st Century
Every Board has the potential to be more effective in supporting the work of its organisation. Getting beyond governance process, this interactive day introduces the concept of the 21st Century Board and how it can be a powerful resource for driving your organisation forward.
The day will include:
- practical insights into how to make the changes required
- methods for changing the culture of established boards
- case studies highlighting great practice
- evidence and insight from ACEVO’s Governance Commission work
- insights from Peridot Partners research into the 21st Century Board
- opportunities for delegates to share good practice and ideas for overcoming challenges
- performance measurement
- board culture development
The workshop will take place in three locations across England:
Date: Wednesday 29 October 2014
Date: Friday 24 October 2014
Date: Wednesday 12 November 2014
£250 ACEVO Members
£350 Non-members in the charity & voluntary sector
Discounts available for group bookings from the same organisation. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.