Leading boardroom change
Developing a truly effective board team takes planning, time and focus.
An effective board does a lot more than ‘tick the box’ of governance. It really adds value to the charity’s performance. Developing a truly effective board team takes planning, time and focus. It’s a continual journey, rather than a one-off event. This session is a must for those wishing to support their board to change the structure, processes, mindsets and behaviours.
The workshop will consider:
- What does a really effective board look and feel like? What does it do?
- What’s the current position, and what needs to change?
- How can the new Charity Governance Code help us? What guidance does it give?
- What other resources can we access to support the development process?
- What are our next steps in the board effectiveness journey?
- What are the challenges of change? How can they be overcome?
- Action planning for boardroom change
By the end of the day you will have:
- Clarity about the meaning of ‘board effectiveness’
- Practical tools to support conversations about boardroom change
- Confidence to begin the process and engage your Chair and trustees
An excellent masterclass. Well planned, clearly delivered, full of insightful ideas and information.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for chief executives, chairs and vice chairs, company secretaries, and anyone else supporting a charity board.
Kindly sponsored by
Sarasin and Partners LLP