North West CEO Forum
Upcoming dates for the North West CEO Leadership Forum
Open to ACEVO full members only.
These meetings are an opportunity for ACEVO members to network locally, gain peer support and hear from specialist speakers on the issues that affect us all; leadership, governance, personal effectiveness, leading through change and managing the workforce.
The forums are round table meetings with a limited number of places available to ensure quality group discussion. They are usually hosted by a member or ACEVO Coporate Partner over a sandwich lunch.
These forum meetings are available to ACEVO members only. If you are not an ACEVO member but are interested in finding out more, please email email@example.com.
Date: Tuesday 4 December
Time: 11.45 - 14.00
Venue: Friends Meeting House, 6 Mount St, Manchester, M2 5NS
Topic: How to lead impactful change
Speaker: Ed Moss, change expert, Bridging the Gap
This session will explore:
- Using purpose to drive change and as a motivation for learning and development
- Implementing change at the right pace so staff, supporters and other stakeholders are left feeling good
- Being agile as you make change so you can respond to the environment as it changes around you
- Using change as a device for performance management
- Taking away management pinch points that slow down momentum
- Disrupting the way things are done to make things work better