South West CEO Forum
Upcoming dates for the South West CEO Forum
These meetings are an opportunity for ACEVO members to network locally, gain peer support and hear from specialist speakers on the issues that affect us all; leadership, governance, personal effectiveness, leading through change and managing the workforce.
The forums are round table meetings with a limited number of places available to ensure quality group discussion. They are usually hosted by a member or ACEVO Coporate Partner over a sandwich lunch.
If you would like to find out more about the South West forums, or would like to host one of the meetings please contact the Events Team.
Date and Time: Wednesday 5 April 2017, 11:45 - 14:00
Location: Devon Air Ambulance Trust, Unit 5, Sandpiper Court, Harrington Lane, Exeter, EX4 8NS
Speaker: Owen Bubbers from TCM Group.
The focus of this round table discussion, lead by Owen, will be to explore how CEOs can create a culture where disputes, conflicts and grievances can be resolved constructively and collaboratively.
There will be 5 different areas:
1. Understanding the cost and impact to your organisation
2. Creating rules and policies which promote dialogue and encourage collaborative problem solving
3. The role that mediation plays in resolving disputes and grievances
4. Setting up a mediation scheme in your organisation
5. Supporting leaders to resolve disputes and conflicts
These forum meetings are available to ACEVO members only. If you are not an ACEVO member but are interested in finding out more, please contact the Membership Team.