Join our network of over 1,200 civil society CEOs and senior leaders and benefit from a whole range of services tailored to support and develop you as a leader. Because great leaders make the biggest difference.
Being a CEO can sometimes be a lonely and difficult experience. We’re here to support you by providing everything from confidential advice and helplines to online and printed publications.
- Our unique and bespoke one-to-one member support provides CEOs with advice and guidance on any issues they face in their role:
- Access our confidential CEO in Crisis service for practical, emotional and legal support when times get really tough.
- Our Governance advice line provides advice on issues such as improving communication, defining responsibilities or managing problems with your board.
- Our Member advice service will support you in any point in your CEO role and try to answer your queries, guide you with advice or put you in touch with a colleague or peer who has relevant experience.
- Good governance is a vital part of how third sector organisations operate and are held accountable and we offer a wider range of support, services and resources:
- The CEO & chair relationship
- Early warning guide
- Governance guidance and FAQs
- Leading Governance discounted membership
- Practical tools and resources
- We have a partnership with the TCM Group to offer a discounted workplace meditation service to resolve complex and challenging disputes.
- We have produced a range of publications to aid sector leaders in both their organisational and personal development.
- Free subscription to Charity Times magazine (worth £79) and 20% off Third Sector magazine online and print subscription package.
- Benefit from advice and expertise from our corporate partners expertise through free business advice lines.
- Save money and time through our discounted Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
- Discounted advertising on ACEVO jobs, the leading job site for civil society chief executives and senior leaders.
We understand how vital networking is and our forums and events across the country provide you with opportunities to build key relationships, expand your network and connect with your peers.
- Regular local CEO forums connect you directly with your peers in your area to build your network.
- Discuss the issues relevant to you and your organisation at our special interest groups on health & social care, women in leadership, arts & heritage and faith-based charities.
- Our new member lunches provide you with an opportunity to meet with and build key relationships with other new members.
- Our annual conference brings together civil society leaders from charities and not-for-profits from around the UK for a day of peer learning and connecting.
- Join our online social media communities.
Wherever you are in your career, talk to us and we can help. Our leadership courses, coaching, mentoring and resources will support you with your personal development.
- Our leadership development planning tools have been created to help support planning for your leadership development.
- Ensure your organisation follows good governance through our one-day leadership learning workshops.
- Develop your leadership skills with our mentoring matching service and learn from experienced and respected charity CEOs.
- Benefit from our unique Coaching for Excellence programme, tailored to your needs.
- Gain exclusive access to a suite of leadership development tools and resources.
- Discounted 360° assessments.
- Read our practical guides for leadership and governance.
We work hard to ensure your voice is heard by opinion formers and influencers at the highest level by campaigning on key policy issues which reflect your needs and priorities.
- Engage with our current policy campaigns which are rooted in your needs and priorities.
- Access regular policy briefings to keep you up to date with changes in the voluntary sector affecting you.
- Keep up to date with our latest thinking, campaigns, events and services with our weekly Leader to Leader email.
Membership application - please save form to fill out, do not edit in your internet browser
Any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7014 4600