ACEVO is the community of charity and social enterprise leaders. We have a diverse membership which includes experienced chief executives of large charities,new chief executives of local groups and the next generation of leaders.
Our benefits are tailored to your needs as they evolve throughout your career. When you take on your first role, we support you through those tricky first 100 days. As your career progresses, we offer ways for you to grow and develop professionally. If things go wrong, we’re here to help with governance.
Through ACEVO you’ll be given the chance to meet other chief executives and expand your network. We also want to make your job supporting society easier - we are constantly campaign for the operating environment your organisation needs.
And we’re always looking to help the next generation of social leaders prepare for their future roles as chief executives: with our leadership development programmes, we want to foster new talent.
Support you to develop in your role as a leader:
- Learn and develop your leadership skills with mentoring from experienced and respected charity CEOs.
- Gain exclusive access to a suite of bespoke leadership development opportunities such as, personal development planning and 360° assessments.
- Gain further guidance through our practical guides for leadersship and governance.
- Get up to date information through out free regular newsletters.
- Support you when you need it most through our CEO in crisis helpline.
Campaign to give your charity the operating environment it needs:
- Work to give your organisation a voice to deliver change to support your mission.
- Consult with you to ensure our current policy campaigns are rooted in your needs and priorities.
Support you to support your organisation:
- Ensure your organisation follows good governance through our leadership learning, resources and Governance helpline.
- Provide vital networking opportunities for you and your peers at our regular regional forums across the country.
- Ensure that you benefit from our Partners’ expertise which ranges from employment law, pension and legal advice, to accessing the ACEVO Energy Basket.
- Discuss the issues relevant to you and your organisation at our ACEVO special interest groups.
Membership fees are based on the income of the organisation you work for, with further details available here. If you’re interested in joining ACEVO, fill in the membership application form or contact the Membership Team by emailing email@example.com.
You can find the terms and conditions of membership by clicking here https://www.acevo.org.uk/terms-conditions