Health and Social Care SIG 2017
Bookings are now open for ACEVO’s health and social care forum for third sector leaders.
From rhetoric to reality:making a difference to health and social care, Manchester, 17 October
The health system is currently under unprecedented pressure. The NHS Five Year Forward View discusses the important role of charities in helping to meet the major challenges our society faces, and argues for a new relationship with patients and communities. But so far, action has been far quieter than words.
Delivered in partnership with Hempsons, this event is an opportunity for civil society senior leaders to come together to discuss how charities can help turn this rhetoric into reality – how they can bridge the gap between commissioners and local communities and provide the comprehensive and high quality care needed for their beneficiaries.
To make sure that this event is as useful as possible to our members, we have established a small steering committee to help us to determine the agenda, items and speakers for the event.
Key topics agreed by our steering committee are:
- Integration of health and care
- Workforce development and transformation
- Place-based commissioning
- Digital transformation
- The impact of Brexit
Delegates can expect
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with leaders from across the sector
- Structured round table discussions enabling you to have your say in topical debates with leading figures in the sector
- The opportunity to influence key decision-makers
- To learn about the potential opportunities for charities in the delivery of health and social care
- Practical information that will make a difference to you as a health and social care organisation
We are grateful to Hempsons for supporting this event.
Prices below are for civil society representatives, for corporate sponsorship please contact email@example.com