Policy and research
Our policy work focuses on four areas, each of which directly pertains to our members.
- Commissioning and public services
- Campaigning and advocacy
- Diversity in the charity sector
- Regulation of civil society
Our policy work aims to:
- Support and enable our members to lead strong, sustainable organisations that meet the needs of their beneficiaries.
- Champion the dedication, professionalism and expertise of civil society leaders.
- Represent the experiences and needs of our membership to those with the ability to make positive changes for the sector.
- Stimulate debate that leads to the improvement of sector standards and stronger leadership.
- Achieve political change by pursuing reforms which are both aspirational and practical.
To discuss our policy campaigns in more detail, please contact our policy team at email@example.com or 020 7014 4600.