Policy and research
Our policy work focuses on four areas, each of which directly pertains to our members.
- Commissioning and public services
- Campaigning and advocacy
- Diversity in the charity sector
- Regulation of civil society
Our policy work aims to:
- Support and enable our members to lead strong, sustainable organisations that meet the needs of their beneficiaries.
- Champion the dedication, professionalism and expertise of civil society leaders.
- Represent the experiences and needs of our membership to those with the ability to make positive changes for the sector.
- Stimulate debate that leads to the improvement of sector standards and stronger leadership.
- Achieve political change by pursuing reforms which are both aspirational and practical.
Hear from Paul Parker, recording clerk, Religious Society of Friends (Quakers in Britain) on how he values ACEVO representing the sector leaders' voice.
To discuss our policy campaigns in more detail, please contact our policy team at email@example.com or 020 7014 4600.