The Chief Executive’s First 100 Days, 2nd Edition
Product Code: PUB-CEO-100-2ED, Publication Date: Tuesday 26 August 2014
The Chief Executive's First 100 Days is aimed at first time CEOs as well as those with more experience who might be moving to a new role.
It provides a roadmap to navigate the countdown stage to starting a new CEO role, the first 100 days in post and beyond.
The roadmap aims to:
- Support your transition from your current position into the new role
- Provide a structured framework around which to focus initial actions and behaviour
- Explore some of the issues, situations or circumstances you may encounter as CEO
- Alert you to possible hazards or pitfalls which could divert you from your intended destination
- Support your successful early transition in the CEO role through the 100 day marker
I often hear CEOs saying, I wish I'd known about this book when I started in my role, even as an experienced CEO or senior executive it is a great guide, reminder and starting point. You only have those 'first 100 days' once - use them wisely.
Jenny Berry, director of leadership, ACEVO