Senior leaders membership
Our vision is to see great leaders making the biggest difference. We are passionate about developing, nurturing and supporting the next generation of chief executives.
We know how important it is to get the right support and networking opportunities from the outset and we are committed to providing you, as senior leaders, with knowledge, skills and practical tools to think differently and develop your own leadership style.
Join us to:
Get one-to-one professional development
- Develop your leadership skills with our peer mentoring service. We’ll match you with an experienced charity CEO depending on your needs. It’s a free service intended to provide confidential space for reflection, discussion and a chance to bounce ideas around.
- Set your career goals with our free personal development planning service. An initial phone call with Jenny Berry, our director of leadership and governance will help you to explore your needs and discuss where ACEVO or other resources can help you implement your plan.
Get practical support, advice and tools
- Get a substantial member discount to attend our Emerging leaders programme helping you to gain powerful practical skills and a sound base of leadership knowledge.
- Get a member discount on our practical guides on leadership and governance.
- Access a range of free online financial appraisal tools to support you to bid for contracts, fund new services or review your overheads.
- Get advice and expertise from our corporate partners through free business advice lines.
Connect with our national network of charity leaders
- Network with your peers at our Special Interest Groups on health & social care, women in leadership, arts &heritage and faith-based charities.
- Keep up to date with our latest thinking, campaigns, events and services with our weekly Leader to Leader email.
- Get a free subscriptions to Charity Times magazine worth £79.
- Get a 20% disount on Third Sector magazine subscription.
- Download regular briefings on key policy issues affecting you.
- Engage with our current policy campaigns which are rooted in your needs and priorities.
- Make your voice heard with key opinion formers and influencers.