Provides unlimited, professional employment law and health & safety support for a fixed fee, at a significantly lower cost than solicitors, consultants or your internal resource.
ACEVO members are entitled to:
- One free session of telephone advice from the Employment Law Helpline (full members only)
- One free session of telephone advice from the Health & Safety Helpline (full members only)
- A free Employment Law/HR and Health & Safety Compliance Check – to request this please call: 01244 688454 and quote ACEVO
- Significant discounts on the price of Ellis Whittam's full services
Hempsons have an established charities and social enterprise practice and reputation with a dedicated national team across the firm’s four offices in London, Manchester, Harrogate and Newcastle. They also provide a free health and social care advice line.
ACEVO members receive:
- Access to one free phone call of up to 10 minutes on all matters legal (excluding Employment Law) during each year of membership (full members only)
Womble Bond Dickinson is a dynamic transatlantic law firm providing a comprehensive legal service to clients across a wide range of industries and sectors.
ACEVO members can gain access to Womble Bond Dickinson's Charity Governance Toolkit, click here.
Pothecary Witham Weld provides specialist legal advice to charitable institutions, private individuals and companies. The firm is best known for its church, charity and schools work and is widely regarded as one of the leading firms in these fields in the UK.
Stone King’s work with charities and social enterprises is at the heart of our 200-year-old practice. We have one of the largest teams of charity lawyers in the country with more than 50 specialists spread across our regional office network.
Wrigleys are one of the few law firms in the country with dedicated lawyers working exclusively for charity and social enterprise clients.
Freeths is a top 50, full-service commercial law firm with 12 offices spread across the UK.