We’ve made a difference for over 100 charities across the UK by significantly reducing their software licence costs, optimising their operations, and enabling substantial resource savings. With our affordable annual software licence, your charity gains unlimited user access to more than 40 custom-configured software modules, eliminating the necessity for multiple software licences.
At Vantage, we specialise in assisting charities in expertly managing incidents, risks, facilities, complaints, audits, compliance, and much more, all through our user-friendly software. We recognise the different challenges that charities encounter, which is why our software modules are customised to align with your specific requirements and processes.
Drawing from our extensive experience in the charity sector, we can assist your organisation in not only cutting costs but also enhancing the impact of your mission through our purpose-built software modules. Vantage software can provide your charity with valuable insight, helping you identify areas of improvement and make more informed decisions.
Join the 120+ charities who chose to stay with us and together we can transform your charity’s efficiency and drive positive change!
Why choose Vantage?
With our annual software licence, your charity gains more than just software access; it’s an investment in efficiency and savings. Enjoy the benefits of unlimited modules and unlimited user access, all bundled together under one affordable annual licence fee.
With Vantage your charity can benefit from:
- Cutting costs: reduce software license expenses by eliminating the need for multiple software packages. By consolidating over 40 solutions into one system and one affordable package, you not only eliminate redundant expenses associated with multiple licenses but also optimise your budget.
- Enhanced flexibility: work without the constraints of out-of-the-box solutions. Embracing flexible, customisable software solutions liberates your organisation from the constraints of one-size-fits-all applications. Tailoring your software to align with the charity’s specific needs helps you achieve your unique goals and objectives.
- Informed decisions: gain insights for smarter decision-making. Access to Vantage’s comprehensive data analytics and reporting equips your charity with the tools necessary for informed decision-making. These insights not only enhance your strategic planning but also enable you to make data-driven decisions and ensure continuous improvement.
- Improved safety & compliance: elevate your safety and compliance. Prioritising safety and compliance is paramount in today’s complex regulatory environment. By implementing Vantage your charity can effectively centralise safety procedures and compliance documentation, mitigate risks and prevent incident reoccurrence.
- Time efficiency: save staff time and boost productivity. By implementing Vantage, you streamline workflows, automate repetitive tasks, and minimise errors. This, in turn, optimises staff time, giving employees more time to work towards your charity’s mission and objectives.
Vantage software modules
We have over 40 pre-configured software modules that are tailored to your charity’s unique requirements, some of these include:
- Incident management
- Risk management
- Compliance management
- Risk assessment
- Audit management
- Volunteer management
- Complaints and compliments management
- Helpdesk management
- Central safety alerts
- Policy management
- Information governance
- Freedom to speak up
- Contract management
- Contractor management
- Asset management
- Facilities management
See our full list of software modules and book a free software demonstration.