Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited was founded by the National Union of Students in 1965. We have since grown to become the UK’s No.1 student insurance provider and one of the UK’s leading insurance intermediaries for charity and education communities. We support over 3,000 not-for-profit organisations, who count Endsleigh as their trusted partner. In January 2018 we became a member of the A-Plan Group.
With over 30 years’ experience within the market, we understand that the needs of not-for-profit organisations’ can be wide-ranging and diverse.
Endsleigh has a team of experienced insurance brokers who not only understand the technical side of insurance, but also the activities and risks that so many charities and trusts deal with on a day-to-day basis. We offer a specialist team of people, with named contacts, direct phone numbers and the benefits that go with building relationships between you and us. We do not believe that large centralised telephone operations can provide the benefits we offer, so we remain committed to high levels of personal service in the charity sector.
We form trusted and long-standing relationships with our customers which have developed over many years. The longevity of these partnerships is the result of our extensive expertise in the sector, and an ongoing review of our products to ensure they remain market leading.
Our key partners include ACEVO, National Union of Students and Locality.
- Supporting Staff Working from Home
- Business interruption insurance explained
- How remote working could bridge your charity’s funding gap
- How the “rule of 6” could impact your charity
- Safe fundraising for charities
- How is Endsleigh supporting clients during COVID-19
- Laptop security guide for charities
- Protecting your charity from a cyber attack
- How to prevent a cyber meltdown