This newly launched report examines the charitable causes of the top 5,000 charities in the UK. Download now to discover how organisations belonging to different charitable causes have contrasting dependencies on individual revenue streams i.e. legacies (animal charities), public funding (museums) or private donations.
You can also find the answers to the following questions:
- What types of organisations make the largest 5000 charities in the UK
- What cause do they belong to?
- What is the most dominant cause in terms of population or total income generated?
- How do the different causes compare in total income trends over time?
- How do different causes as groups of organisations rely on differing income streams?