Barclays increased its number of clients by seventeen while NatWest increased by six, as eight of the top ten banks recorded increases.
This is just a taste of the key findings in the new Charity Banking Spotlight Report, published by Charity Financials, sponsored by Barclays. Download now to discover more insight into the charity banking market in the UK such as:
- Which banking firms have made the greatest gains in the charity sector over the last five years
- How much cash do the UK’s top charities hold and which banks do they use
- How long do charities stay with their chosen banking provider
- Which firms have gained or lost the most charity clients within the last year
- Which charities have the greatest borrowings allocated to their liabilities