Ellis Whittam provides unlimited, professional employment law and health & safety support for a fixed fee, at a significantly lower cost than solicitors, consultants or your internal resource. They have significant experience of assisting the third sector with a wide range of issues including: restructures redundancy, Employment Tribunals, appraisals and performance, Health & Safety risk assessments.
ACEVO members are entitled to:
- One free session of telephone advice from the Employment Law Helpline (full members only)
- One free session of telephone advice from the Health & Safety Helpline (full members only)
- A free Employment Law/HR and Health & Safety Compliance Check – to request this please call: 01244 688454 and quote ACEVO
- Significant discounts on the price of Ellis Whittam's full services
- Free access to Ellis Whittam's Employment Law and Health & Safety online resource – to access this please visit http://portal.elliswhittam.com/login where it will prompt you for a user name and password. To obtain these details please contact the membership team on 020 7014 4600 or email@example.com
To use your free session of telephone advice on Employment Law and Health & Safety: Please call 0845 226 8393 and ask to be put through to the Partnerships Helpline, and have your ACEVO membership number to hand, ready to quote when asked.
Alternatively for information on other services from Ellis Whittam please contact:
T: 01244 688454 and quote ACEVO
Ellis Whittam's full service includes:
- Your own named, highly qualified Employment Law adviser and Health & Safety Consultant with expertise in the charity and social enterprise sector
- Unlimited email and 24/7 telephone support with no hidden charges
- Comprehensive review of your employment handbook and contracts
- Drafting of all your employment documentation
- A real hands-on approach to Health & Safety with regular visits to your premises
- Drafting of your own bespoke Health & Safety handbook and policies tailored to your organization
- Storage of your documentation in your own secure area of Ellis Whittam's website
- Ellis Whittam acting as your legally required Competent Person for Health & Safety and performing your General Risk Assessment
- Regular bulletins and updates on new legislation and best practice
- Legal Expenses Insurance (FSA Regulated) to protect you from the defence costs of Employment Tribunal claims and Health & Safety prosecutions
"Our dedicated advisor has made a substantial contribution and offers excellent and timely advice that is tailored to meet our expectation at all times, covering every detail."
CEO, Barnwood Trust