Leading a team or an organisation is both a privilege and a challenge. Creating change is both exciting and difficult. In a world of paradox, creating the time to think and reflect is crucial to making good decisions and being successful.
Executive coaching can be used for a brief period of change or challenge, or as a continuous engagement. It offers an independent space for reflecting on your organisation, decision making, strategy and leadership.
ACEVO has teamed up with Gary Buxton MBE to offer discounted Executive C-Level coaching for members.
Executive coaching offers you the opportunity to:
- Make better decisions
- Recharge and reflect
- Decompress from the day to day pressures of work
- Build resilience
- Gain perspective
- Slow down your thinking to help you focus on what is important rather than urgent
- Gain clarity of thought and purpose
- Re-connect with your motivation
- Better understand the motivations of others
Each coaching package includes:
- A chemistry meeting to discuss your goals for coaching. Gary will outline the process of coaching and you will be able to reflect on whether coaching feels like the right option for you. This is a no-obligation meeting and there’s no charge if you conclude that coaching isn’t the right thing for now. If you’re happy to proceed, you’ll bolt on a contracting meeting.
- The contracting meeting will agree the strategic goals, programme of activity and then both parties can sign up to the coaching agreement.
- A benchmarking survey will be an opportunity for you to appraise performance levels against the strategic goals as identified in the contracting meeting.
- Booked coaching sessions will last no less than 90 minutes, not more than 120.
- An online mid-point check in to review how you’re progressing towards your strategic goals and gather additional data to support your professional development. (6-12 month programmes)
- The provision of any resources such as recommended reading, helpful models etc to support the coaching process.
- Observation session(s). This is an optional extra whereby you can invite Gary to observe you in a real-life work situation (such as chairing a meeting). Observations are designed to gather more data on your strategic goals. Observations will typically last around 90 minutes, and the feedback from the observation will form part of a subsequent coaching session. (6-12 month programmes).
- Support via email in between sessions as deemed helpful (see contract for guidance).
- Performance appraisal survey against strategic goals. Again, you will be able to rate your performance against each of the strategic goals as agreed in the contracting meeting. Gary will then compose a report for the final review session to review progress made.
- Final review session to review the coaching experience over the period of engagement.
Cost (excluding travel):
Face-to-face coaching (3 months/sessions)
Normal cost: £1,200 / ACEVO members: £1,080
Face-to-face coaching (6 months/sessions)
Normal cost: £2,400 / ACEVO members: £2,160
Face-to-face coaching (12 months/sessions)
Normal cost: £4,800 / ACEVO members: £4,320
Online coaching (3 months/sessions)
Normal cost: £1,000 /ACEVO members: £900
Online coaching (6 months/sessions)
Normal cost: £2,000 / ACEVO members: £1,800
Online coaching (12 months/sessions)
Normal cost: £4,000 / ACEVO members: £3,600
For more information please visit: garybuxton.co.uk/acevo