Smartdesc is an IT Service Provider and Microsoft Gold Partner whose focus is not-for-profit organisations, which includes charities, social enterprises, and the public sector.
We offer a range of IT services including Strategy & IT leadership, cyber security, IT helpdesk support and project management – tailored to you and delivered through a proactive partnership.
Our team will help you define your IT Strategy, implement systems that are cost-effective, cyber secure and future-proof, and provide IT support to your staff in plain English – no matter where your colleagues or services are based.
Why choose us?
We understand the unique challenges that nonprofits face, and have a proven track-record of improving IT systems, enhancing Cyber Security and supporting charity workers via our professional, friendly IT Helpdesk.
Smartdesc partners with charities for the long term, helping to design and implement IT strategies that are cost-effective, future-proof and that support their missions. We offer bespoke, jargon-free IT support no matter what your staff’s IT skillsets are or where they are based.
We also specialise in Cyber Security services such as Cyber Essentials certification, IT Security, GDPR & Data Protection training, and Project Management for migrations and upgrades.
Through Smartdesc’s ACEVO Premium Partner Status, ACEVO members receive access to a FREE workshop with one of Smartdesc’s senior IT Directors, giving organisations the opportunity to discuss their current IT challenges and design a roadmap for their future IT strategy.
Video Case Study: Mind Modern Workplace Project
Other services that Smartdesc offers include:
- Strategic technology reviews – one off, or as an ongoing / part time IT Leadership Service
- IT support – fully outsourced IT helpdesk, or hybrid alongside in-house teams
- IT security – security assessments, penetration testing, Cyber Essentials certification, Cyber Security Training
- Data Protection and Information Governance (IG) services – DPO as a Service, IG Reviews, Data Protection & Fraud Awareness Training, ongoing IG Helpdesk, GDPR health checks
- Power Automate and Power Platform consultancy – digitize your manual processes and reduce administration overhead
- IT project and programme management
- Cloud and Microsoft 365 licensing, design, migration and optimisation