Authored by Fiona Ash, Visiting Fellow at the Centre for Charity Effectiveness, Cass Business School, this fully refreshed version of one of our best-selling publications includes updated advice and new case studies.
The Chief Executive’s First 100 Days is aimed at first-time CEOs as well as those with more experience who might be moving to a new role. It provides a roadmap to navigate the countdown stage to starting a new CEO role, the first 100 days in post and beyond.
The roadmap aims to:
- Support your transition from your current position into the new role
- Provide a structured framework around which to focus initial actions and behaviour
- Explore some of the issues, situations or circumstances you may encounter as CEO
- Alert you to possible hazards or pitfalls which could divert you from your intended destination
- Support your successful early transition in the CEO role through the 100 day marker
Fiona Ash, Visiting Fellow at the Centre for Charity Effectiveness, Cass Business School said:
“It was a great pleasure updating the First 100 Days particularly being able to talk to a range of chief executives about their unique experiences. Hearing about what they had done to prepare themselves for the role, what they did on taking it up and their experiences in their early days was absolutely fascinating. I’m very grateful to those who generously agreed to speak to me and share their experience”.
Jenny Berry, Director or Leadership, ACEVO commented:
“I often hear CEOs saying, I wish I’d known about this book when I started in my role, even as an experienced CEO or senior executive it is a great guide, reminder and starting point. You only have those ‘first 100 days’ once – use them wisely.”
The Chief Executive’s First 100 Days is priced at £30 for ACEVO members and £45 for non-members and can be ordered via the ACEVO website.
Publication of The Chief Executive’s First 100 Days was kindly supported by Prospectus.