Our partners complement and our range of benefits, and offer free advice and consultations so you can try out their services and get to know them better.
- Merger and collaboration legal surgeries by Hempsons
- Health and Social Care advice line from Hempsons
- One hour of business advice by Eastside Primetimers
- A 30-minute call with one of the safeguarding and child protection consultants from NSPCC Learning
- Set of charity IT policy templates that can be customised as required from Smartdesc
- 30-minute call with Action Planning’s specialists: strategy and planning, and capacity building
- Cost-saving analysis of your organisation’s telecoms by VS Group
- Pensions and employee benefits helpline from Secondsight
- Phone call of up to 10 minutes on all matters legal (excluding Employment Law) from BDB Pitmans
- One session of telephone advice from the Ellis Whittam’s Employment Law Helpline
- One session of telephone advice from the Ellis Whittam’s Health & Safety Helpline
- a 30-minute data consultancy call from Loqate‘s charity specialists. Contact data experts on 07810156671 or email email@example.com
- Insurance advice from Endsleigh
- Independent and impartial advice from the Centre of Alternative Technology on a wide array of topics relating to sustainability and sustainable living: renewable energy, green building and retrofit, water and sewage treatment, organic growing, and more
- A 30-minute conversation with one of the communications experts at Forster Communications
- 30-minute consultation with the Brewin Dolphin charity team (details below)
Brewin Dolphin is one of the largest charity investment managers in the UK and Ireland, with nine specialist teams managing over £3.5 billion for more than 1,600 charities.
Whether you want to invest for income, growth or total return, to secure your organisation’s future, we are here to help your charity achieve its goals – while being mindful of your responsibilities.
A typical consultation might include discussions on:
- investment options
- charity regulatory guidelines on investment
- investment policy
- management of reserves
- types of investment solutions available
- realistic investment forecasts in coming years
How we work together
Every one of our charity clients are different in their objectives and requirements. We take time to understand each organisation’s unique circumstances, financial objectives, risk appetite and ethical considerations, before building a portfolio tailored to a charity’s specific needs and actively manage this through time.
A direct relationship
- Our investment managers and administration team will get to know your charity and needs
- Specialist teams across the UK and Ireland available to support you
A service tailored to your charity
- No ties to in-house funds
- Managed under a retail agreement, offering greater regulatory protection
- Strategies aligned to the charitable principles of each organisation and their ethical and ESG requirements
Dedicated to supporting charity trustees for the long term
- Long-term view on investments and the macro environment
- Guided and advised by our in-house Research Team
Added value from charity experts
- Investment Policy Statement guidance
- Training, seminars and networking events for trustees and executives
We pride ourselves on the strong and lasting relationships that we build with charity executives and trustees in helping them meet their financial goals.
For more information, please contact Ruth Murphy, Head of Charity Development
Direct line: 0203 201 3924 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The value of investments and any income from them can fall and you may get back less than you invested. Information is provided only as an example and is not a recommendation to pursue a particular strategy. We will only be bound by specific investment restrictions which have been requested by you and agreed by us.