Smartdesc provides strategy, transformation and data protection services to charities, social enterprises and NGOs. Our team brings IT leadership into organisations, running digital transformation programmes such as Process Automation, CRM implementations, and helps clients embrace agile, flexible working through Cloud & Microsoft 365 technologies.
We also offer a range of IT support and project delivery services to provide non-profits of any size a tailored, proactive IT service that is holistic – not just reactive break/fix.
Why choose us?
We have a long and deep understanding of the third sector, and use our collective experiences to take a broader view of IT, encompassing strategy, digital systems, data protection and governance. Our support team works seamlessly with our virtual IT directors (vCIO), IT managers, security & governance officers and project management teams to drive continuous improvement against an IT Strategy that supports our clients’ missions.
Through Smartdesc’s ACEVO Premium Partner Status, ACEVO members receive access to a FREE consultation with one of Smartdesc’s virtual IT directors (vCIO) giving organisations the opportunity to discuss their current IT challenges and design a roadmap for their future IT strategy.
Other services that Smartdesc offers include:
• IT Strategy and Programme planning – including virtual IT Director / vCIO services
• Digital Transformation review, planning and implementation
• IT Security, Cyber Security, Cyber Resilience, Cyber Essentials, ISO
• IT Security and Cyber Awareness Training
• Project Management & delivery
• Cloud and Office 365 migrations and support
• Information Governance and GDPR support
• IT Support Service – providing a full IT helpdesk, or hybrid model alongside in-house teams, including proactive monthly IT performance reporting and quarterly strategic reviews
• Implementing agile, flexible remote and mobile working solutions
• Independent audit & review, with tailored best-practice recommendations & improvements
The Smartdesc Information Governance Team has created a set of charity IT policy templates that can be customised as required.
For any other Policy Templates, please email; email@example.com and request the one you need or the full set:
- Use of ICT
- Access Control
- Data Protection Guidance
- Data Protection Procedure
- Information Security
- Laptop & Mobile Device
- Lone Worker
- Security Incident
For more information, please visit www.smartdesc.co.uk/about-us/ACEVO