The front line of leadership: from surviving to thriving
Book now for ACEVO's annual conference
Join us on 18 October, as together we look through the lens of the leader to explore the challenges, skill-sets and unique perspective of the not-for-profit CEO.
Told through the real-life stories of dynamic leaders in the sector and beyond, this one-day “ACEVO Live” event will bring together the expertise and insight of peers, connecting each other with shared experience and responsibilities and valuing the differences we each bring to our leadership, our organisations and our sector.
Modelling the behaviour we want to see in ourselves and our organisations, ACEVO’s conference offers a unique opportunity to connect and share with other charity and social enterprise chief executives.
* Hear the experiences of leaders on the front line.
* Learn from the personal reflection of your peers.
* Discuss new models of leadership.
* Exchange ideas with colleagues in similar situations.
* Focus on your own role as a leader.
* Help yourself, and others, to become more balanced, connected and forward-looking - taking you and your organisation into the future together.
Headline themes include:
* The forward-looking leader: future-gazing, leading the workforce of tomorrow, responding to crises, focusing on core mission, making your board fit for the future.
* The connected leader: sharing stories, CEOs in conversation, new relationships with the private and public sectors, mergers and partnerships, technology and digitisation.
* The balanced leader: resilience and mindfulness, work-life balance, developing organisational culture, strategies for coping in difficult times.
This year's conference is open to all ACEVO members, and to non-members who currently hold a CEO position in the not for profit sector. Senior leader members will not have access to all sessions, but will instead have the opportunity to attend selected workshops to develop your skills as a future leader.
Book now to take advantage of the early-bird price of £155, available to ACEVO members only.
Sponsorship and exhibition
If you would like the opportunity to sponsor or exhibit at the ACEVO annual conference, please contact Pete Johnson by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0207 014 4616.
Drinks reception sponsor: