Emerging leaders programme
We are passionate about nurturing the leaders of tomorrow and have put together a programme to help senior managers explore how you can be at your best in your current role and also to progress your career to become a chief executive.
Designed to balance your specific requirements in terms of knowledge and skills development, with the demands of a busy schedule, the programme blends a variety of approaches to suit all learning styles and preferences.
This series of workshops, online learning modules, coaching and support will expand your self-awareness and help you gain valuable insights into how other people think, feel and respond in the workplace. The Emerging Leaders programme will give you powerful practical skills and a sound base of leadership knowledge that will serve you well in current and future roles.
The trainers are very knowledgeable on their subject matter and very approachable. Really well delivered training - hit the spot exactly! Louise Hayes, director of operations, One Trust.
By the end of the programme participants will have:
- Clarified the role of the chief executive and modelled the key characteristics of a successful leader
- Determined if a chief executive role matches their aspirations
- Identified the steps and acquired the skills to search, apply for and obtain a chief executive role
- Developed as a credible, authentic leader by exploring their own personal values, style and motivations
- Built their confidence and capability to undertake their current and future roles, specifically around influencing, motivating and inspiring others
- Developed skills and techniques for managing and leading in sometimes challenging environments
- Gained insight into their role as an agent for change and developed as a strategic thinker/planner, so their organisation is sustainable and survives and thrives in times of uncertainty
- Undertaken a full 360 Leadership Competency Review and been bench-marked against their peers
- Created a Professional Development Plan to assist them in achieving their career aspirations and identifying/realising opportunities for personal growth
- Become part of a dynamic peer learning cohort supporting their ongoing reflection and development in the sector
Key programme components
- Two full day workshops
- Full 360 Leadership Competency Review with personal coaching, bench-marking and PDP planning
- Three group teleconferences (dates to be confirmed)
- Access to own online learning platform with14 learning/coaching modules
- Participation in a sector-wide learning cohort
ACEVO member price £1175
Non member price £1575
The next Emerging Leaders Programme will take place in Spring 2019. To register your interest please email email@example.com.