Emerging Leaders programme
We are passionate about nurturing the leaders of tomorrow and have put together a programme to help senior managers explore how they can be at their best in their current role and also progress their career to become a chief executive.
Designed to balance individual requirements in terms of knowledge and skills development, with the demands of a busy schedule, the programme blends a variety of approaches to suit all learning styles and preferences.
This series of workshops, online learning modules, coaching and support will expand self-awareness and help participants gain valuable insights into how other people think, feel and respond in the workplace. The Emerging leaders programme will give aspiring CEOs powerful practical skills and a sound base of leadership knowledge that will serve them well in current and future roles.
The trainers are very knowledgeable on their subject matter and very approachable. Really well delivered training - hit the spot exactly! Louise Hayes, director of operations, One Trust.
By the end of the programme participants will have:
- Clarified the role of the chief executive and modelled the key characteristics of a successful leader
- Determined if a chief executive role matches their aspirations
- Identified the steps and acquired the skills to search, apply for and obtain a chief executive role
- Developed as a credible, authentic leader by exploring their own personal values, style and motivations
- Built their confidence and capability to undertake their current and future roles, specifically around influencing, motivating and inspiring others
- Developed skills and techniques for managing and leading in sometimes challenging environments
- Gained insight into their role as an agent for change and developed as a strategic thinker/planner, so their organisation is sustainable and survives and thrives in times of uncertainty
- Undertaken a full 360° leadership competency review and been bench-marked against their peers
- Created a professional development plan to assist them in achieving their career aspirations and identifying/realising opportunities for personal growth
- Become part of a dynamic peer learning cohort supporting their ongoing reflection and development in the sector
Key programme components:
- Two full day workshops:
- Thursday 23 October
- Wednesday 20 November
- Full 360° leadership competency review with personal coaching, benchmarking and PDP planning
- Three group teleconferences
- Access to own online learning platform with 16 x learning/coaching modules
- Participation in a sector-wide learning cohort
ACEVO member price £1,175
Non member price £1,575